Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CPR & ECC FAQs
Use our helpful resources and FAQs to navigate your CPR & ECC courses. Access information on lost course completion cards, claiming continuing education credits, step-by-step instructions on how to view or claim your eCard, product support and more.
Lost your AHA Completion Card?
Find out how to locate your card or a request a replacement, including both eCards and Print Cards. Get help contacting your CPR Training Center.
Need To Claim Your AHA Continuing Education Credits?
The AHA offers continuing medical education (CME) or continuing education (CE) credits for some of its CPR and ECC courses, and CME/CE may also be offered for live events.
How to Claim and View your AHA eCard
Learn how to claim your eCard via email, using the eCards site, or via SMS text. Also find out how to view your claimed eCard and how an employer can verify a student's claimed eCard.
- BLS Instructor-Led Training FAQs (PDF)
- ACLS Instructor-Led Training FAQs (PDF)
- HeartCode® BLS FAQs (PDF)
- HeartCode® ACLS FAQs (PDF)
- PALS Instructor-Led Training FAQs (PDF)
- HeartCode® PALS FAQs (PDF)
- PEARS® Instructor-Led Training FAQs (PDF)
- Opioid Education for Healthcare Providers FAQs (PDF)
- Heartsaver® Instructor-Led Training Courses FAQs (PDF)
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning FAQs (PDF)
- Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens Online FAQs (PDF)
- Family & Friends® CPR FAQs (PDF)
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime® Kit FAQs (PDF)
- Infant CPR Anytime® Kit FAQs (PDF)
- CPR in Schools Training Kit™ FAQs (PDF)
- Hands-Only CPR FAQs (PDF)