Infant CPR Anytime kits contain everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of infant CPR and infant choking relief in about 20 minutes in the comfort of your own home. The kits can also be used in hospital labor and delivery programs, including neonatal intensive care units, to teach skills to new parents, allowing nursing staff to focus on patient care.
Infant CPR Anytime is for new parents, grandparents, babysitters, nannies, and anyone who wants to learn lifesaving infant CPR and choking relief skills but does not need a course completion card to meet a job requirement.
- Infant CPR
- Relief of choking in an infant
- Calling for help
- The kit is co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- This self-directed, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- No course completion card is offered. However, research shows that the CPR Anytime program is an excellent way to learn the core skills of CPR if you are unable to attend an in-person course. Additionally, an Infant CPR Anytime Certificate of Participation (PDF) is available for download.
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) DVD and user guide come with every kit.