New from the American Heart Association, the Heartsaver® Virtual is here. A convenient training kit and app solution allows you the flexibility to take Heartsaver® eLearning courses and complete a virtual hands-on skills session with an instructor 100% online. Heartsaver offers flexible and high-quality training that is the hallmark of the American Heart Association (AHA).
AHA continues to add flexible first aid and CPR training solutions to meet ever-changing needs. Heartsaver courses empower workplaces, communities, and individual learners with the knowledge and skills that can help save a life.
- With the convenience and flexibility to learn anywhere, students can search for an AHA Instructor through, Find a Class.
- Select one of the following Heartsaver eLearning courses:
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver® CPR AED
- Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training Kit - Adult and Child
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training Kit - Adult and Child with Infant Manikin
- Instructors will share an easy-to-use web-based student feedback app to measure your compression rate during the virtual hands-on skills session.
- Does not replace instructor observation
- Requires learner to use a mobile device
Heartsaver courses are for anyone with little or no medical training, who needs a course completion card for work, regulatory (For example: OSHA), or other requirements. Or, anyone wanting to be prepared for an emergency.
The American Heart Association continues to add flexible first aid and CPR training solutions to meet ever-changing needs.