Adult & Child CPR Anytime® Training Kit
Emergencies can happen anywhere at any time. Learn the lifesaving skills of CPR with the all-New Adult & Child CPR Anytime® Training Kit a great solution for families who want to learn how to be prepared for an emergency.
New Adult & Child CPR Anytime Interactive Web-based App
The all-new training kit experience now includes the CPR Anytime Interactive web-based app with your course purchase. CPR Anytime Interactive is a comprehensive self-facilitated training solution in one web-based app solution that allows you to elevate your CPR and AED training experience by Calling 9-1-1, Performing CPR, and AED placement, and more.
Plus, the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Training Kit is completely portable, so it is easy to continue sharing these important lifesaving skills with your community of family and friends and everyone from grandparents, aunts, uncles, and besties – the list is endless to continuously share this lifesaving training opportunity. With 70% of cardiac arrests happening at home, the life you save could be someone you know or love. This training is best for those who do not require a card for work.
Learn. Practice. Share. Save a life.
Adult & Child CPR Anytime Training Kit
Course Topics Include:
The Adult & Child CPR Anytime course takes about 40 minutes to complete and includes bonus video such as: Special Circumstances when using and AED and recognizing signs of a heart attack, Allergic Reactions, and Bleeding Control.
- Adult & Child CPR with breaths – 20:30
- Using Your Manikin - 1:14
- Steps Leading up to CPR - 1:49
- Pushes on the Chest (Compressions) - 4:14
- Giving Breaths - 1:44
- How to use an AED – 3:33
- AED Practice – 1:06
- Practice While Watching: Putting it all together - 2:08
- Child CPR with breaths - 2:15
- Adult and Child choking relief - 3:13
- Bonus Video: Special Circumstances when using an AED, Allergic Reactions, and Bleeding Control (17:04)
Adult & Child CPR Anytime is intended for anyone who wants to learn CPR and continue sharing these important lifesaving skills with new parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, besties, babysitters, nannies, and anyone who wants to learn lifesaving skills of CPR, AED and choking relief but does not need a course completion card to meet a job requirement.
Content & Materials
- Special Bleeding Control topic
- Emphasis on CPR with breaths
- Instruction on choking relief
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) instructions, materials, and video that help deliver training to more people
- Personal, inflatable Mini Anne CPR manikin that clicks when you’ve pushed to the proper depth
- CPR skills practice streaming video that can be used to refresh skills and train others
- Skills reminder card to carry with you and review as needed
- Replacement lung for those interested in sharing the kit
- This self-facilitated, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere.
- Includes access to the New Adult & Child CPR Anytime Interactive web-based app to enhance your training experience on your mobile devices or tablet.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- No course completion card is offered. However, research shows that the CPR Anytime program is an excellent way to learn the core skills of CPR if you are unable to attend an in-person course.
- An Adult & Child CPR Anytime Certificate of Participation (PDF) is available for download.
- An Adult & Child CPR Anytime Badge of Participation is available for posting to social media
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) Streaming Link and user guide with QR code come with every kit.
What’s in my Adult & Child CPR Anytime Training Kit?
Product number: 20-1152
- Product Specifications:
- 1 reusable bag for convenient storage
- 1 Mini Anne CPR personal manikin
- 1 Mini Anne replacement lung
- Instruction insert with QR code and URL to access the Adult & Child CPR Anytime community resource webpage, which includes:
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime bilingual (English and Spanish) streaming videos in full animation
- Bonus topics: Special Circumstances for using an AED, allergic reactions, and bleeding control (English and Spanish)
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime Interactive app to enhance the training experience; includes a participation badge to share via social media (English and Spanish)
- Online educational reference materials: How to use the kit, skills reminder card, and more (English and Spanish)
- Official Adult & Child CPR Anytime Certificate of Participation (English and Spanish)
It’s important to remember that as a bystander, your actions can only help. When someone collapsed at his workplace, Kurt wasn’t afraid to step in and perform CPR until emergency help arrived.