View the RQI Promo Video
(Resuscitation Quality Improvement)
- Presents realistic eSimulation patient cases
- Includes mobile Simulation Stations placed on care floors throughout the hospital
- Healthcare providers can refresh vital CPR skills in just minutes, retaining life-saving CPR skills and maintaining their course completion cards indefinitely.
- Helps providers deliver competence-verified, high-quality CPR that leads to better patient outcomes.
- Skills-sessions modules provide audio-visual coaching on critical components of high-quality CPR.
- Data is archived in a Learning Management System (LMS) used to track and document individual student performance.
To learn how the program can help improve resuscitation quality at your hospital, contact your AHA Account Manager.