The AHA’s Adult & Child CPR Anytime® Kit contains everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of CPR, AED awareness, and choking relief in about 20 minutes. CPR Anytime allows you to learn in the comfort and privacy of your home or workplace. Plus, CPR Anytime is completely portable, so it is easy to share with family and friends. CPR Anytime kits also can be used to train small groups and community organizations.
- Adult Hands-Only CPR
- Child CPR with breaths
- Adult and child choking relief
- General AED awareness
- This self-directed, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere. This video-based program that teaches basic lifesaving skills in about 20 minutes.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- No course completion card is offered. However, research shows that the CPR Anytime program is an excellent way to learn the core skills of CPR if you are unable to attend an in-person course. Additionally, an Adult & Child CPR Anytime Certificate of Participation (PDF) is available for download.
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) DVD and user guide come with every kit.