ECC Educational Conferences
2019 ECC Conference Series
For the first time, the American Heart Association’s ECC Educational Conference Series will feature two exciting days of activities – for the same great price – focused on Integrating AHA Science & Education into your Resuscitation Training.
Day One: Half Day of Peer-to-Peer Workshops & Reception
Day Two: Full Day of AHA Expert-led Sessions, Breakouts, & Panel Discussions
Attendees will walk away with practical solutions to increase quality training and ultimately save more lives.
2019 Conference Topics
Presentations to include:
- Innovative Educational Strategies & Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners
- Discuss innovative educational strategies from AHA’s Resuscitation Education Statement that can improve learning and ultimately performance during a cardiac arrest.
- Use of Continuous Evidence Evaluation
- Faster review of the science means quicker dissemination to the public. Learn how the most recent and relevant data and science will be incorporated into the Consensus on Science with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR).
- Improving Resuscitation Programs in Your Facility
- Walk away from this session with actionable items that your hospital or system can implement to improve their resuscitation program.
- Psychological & Social Aspects of Cardiac Arrest Survivorship
- A closer look into the mind of a cardiac arrest survivor and what life looks like post-event.
- Controversies in Adult and Pediatric Resuscitation
- Set the record straight in this discussion of controversial topics in resuscitation training for both age groups.
- Panel Discussions with the Pros
- You have questions and the AHA experts have answers. Participate in open dialog regarding late-braking science, technology, and education.
- Highlights from ReSS 2018
- If you weren’t able to make it to the AHA’s Resuscitation Science Symposium (ReSS) in November, learn about hot topics discussed at AHA’s leading resuscitation seminar.
- And more!
ECC Educational Conferences are continuing education activities.
2019 Conference Series
October 23 – 24, 2019, in Dallas, TX
Registration for the Dallas Conference is full and onsite registration will NOT be available. Event dates for the 2020 Conference Series are coming soon!
Hilton Anatole Hotel
2201 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207