- Presents realistic eSimulation patient cases
- Includes mobile Simulation Stations placed on care floor
- Refreshes vital CPR skills in just minutes
- Helps providers deliver high-quality CPR that leads to better patient outcomes
- Allows providers to maintain course completion cards indefinitely
- The RQI program uses realistic eSimulation patient cases and mobile eSimulation stations that are positioned throughout the hospital.
- Healthcare providers can refresh vital CPR skills in just minutes, retaining life-saving CPR skills and maintaining their course completion cards indefinitely.
- Skills-sessions modules provide audio-visual coaching on critical components of high-quality CPR.
- Data is archived in a Learning Management System (LMS) used to track and document individual student performance.
See how innovative, technology-based RQI ensures healthcare providers achieve and sustain high-quality resuscitation competency at the point-of-care.