The American Heart Association is hosting one-day, resuscitation professional education conferences featuring leading resuscitation experts speaking on the latest in CPR and ECC science, education, and training. Conferences also include breakout sessions and opportunities for networking with peers and ECC event sponsors.
2017 Conference Topics Include:
- Systems of Care (essential elements of an optimal SoC for resuscitation)
- A Systems Integration Framework for Educators (how educators can apply systems theory in their practice)
- A Structured ECC Approach to Stroke using ACLS EP (Breakout Session)
- High-Performance Team Training (Breakout Session)
- Use of Mobile Devices, Social Media, and Crowdsourcing as Digital Strategies to Improve Emergency Cardiovascular Care (Breakout Session)
- Translating Resuscitation Science into Practice (from studying resuscitation science to implementing science in resuscitation practice; narrowing the gap between scientific evidence and resuscitation practices)
ECC Educational Conferences are continuing education activities.
2017 Conference Series
For More Information or to Exhibit or Sponsor:
For additional questions about conference registration, Convention Data Services can be reached at 508-743-8599 or via email at ECCRegionalMeeting@xpressreg.net. You may also send an email to Michael Smith, AHA Director of Network Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.