- Presents realistic eSimulation patient cases
- Includes mobile Simulation Stations placed on care floor
- Refreshes vital CPR skills in just minutes
- Helps providers deliver high-quality CPR that leads to better patient outcomes
- Allows providers to maintain course completion cards indefinitely
The RQI program uses realistic eSimulation patient cases and mobile eSimulation stations that are positioned throughout the hospital.
Healthcare providers can refresh vital CPR skills in just minutes, retaining life-saving CPR skills and maintaining their course completion cards indefinitely.
Skills-sessions modules provide audio-visual coaching on critical components of high-quality CPR.
Data is archived in a Learning Management System (LMS) used to track and document individual student performance.
See how innovative, technology-based RQI ensures healthcare providers achieve and sustain high-quality resuscitation competency at the point-of-care.