The 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers is a vital reference for healthcare
providers. It is often included on hospital crash carts and is accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
The 2015 Handbook of ECC incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This pocket-sized, reference book provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information.
The 2015 Handbook of ECC is intended for use by healthcare professionals in emergency, intensive care, or critical care departments; emergency medical care providers; first responders; and AHA and other healthcare instructors.
- Simple, easy-to-use algorithms and drug treatment information
- Step-by-step guides and checklists to help healthcare providers perform accurate steps for quality care
- Color-coded, quick-reference format
- Customizable tabbing system
- Spiral spine that allows book to lie flat for easy reading
AHA eBooksShop AHA eBooks to purchase digital course materials required for your class.
Available November 9, 2015
Go to eBooks.heart.org.
15-1000 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) for Healthcare Providers (2015 Handbook of ECC)
- Pocket-sized, 6.25” x 4” book
- Spiral-bound for easy access to critical information
- Includes 216 pages of full-color algorithms and text
- Contained within a full-color soft cover
- Includes subject tabs that providers can adhere to sections for even easier access to content
Translated versions of the 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers will be available soon.