Train the next generation of lifesaversThe CPR in Schools Training Kit empowers students to learn the core skills of CPR in under 30 minutes, and it teaches AED skills and choking relief. The easy-to-use kit is designed specifically for the needs of school educators. It’s portable, allowing for convenient movement from classroom to classroom and easy storage. It’s also reusable. The CPR in Schools Training Kit was developed by the American Heart Association and incorporates the very latest science.
How it worksAny educator or student can facilitate the 30-minute session as students practice on a Mini Anne Plus manikin while watching and learning CPR skills on the DVD. This method is a research-proven way for students to learn and retain the lifesaving skills of CPR. Students can learn Hands-Only CPR or CPR with breaths. Students can take home a manikin and DVD from the kit to train family and friends too.
CPR in Schools Training Kit includes
- 10 Mini Anne® Plus inflatable manikins When lives are at stake, don’t settle for less. Insist on quality training from the leader in Emergency
- 10 kneel mats with carry bags
- 10 practice-while-watching training DVDs
- Hand pump for manikin inflation
- 2 mesh collection and storage bags
- Classroom carry bag
- 50 replacement airways
- 50 manikin wipes
- 10 replacement face masks
- Facilitator Guide
- CPR in Schools Training Kit, light skin (90-1088) ISBN: 978-1-61669-347-3
- CPR in Schools Training Kit, brown skin (90-1089) ISBN: 978-1-61669-348-0