Adult and Child CPR Anytime kits contain everything you need to learn the lifesaving skills of CPR, AED awareness, and choking relief in about 20 minutes in the comfort of your own home. The kits can also be used to train small groups and community organizations.
Adult and Child CPR Anytime is for anyone who wants to learn basic lifesaving resuscitation skills and does not need a course completion card to meet a job requirement.
- This self-directed, personal learning program is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you will need to complete high-quality training anywhere.
- Skills are taught with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows you to practice on a manikin while observing a demonstration of the skills in the video.
- Refresh your skills as often as needed. When you finish, you can pass along the gift of CPR training to family and close friends.
- 1 bilingual Adult and Child CPR Anytime DVD
- 1 Mini Anne® CPR personal manikin (light or brown skin)
- 1 bilingual Skills Reminder Card
- 1 Mini Anne replacement lung
- Manikin wipes
- Adult Hands-Only CPR
- Child CPR with breaths
- Adult and child choking relief
- General AED awareness