What kind of card are you looking for?
Before reaching out to your Training Center to request a new card, first try to run a few searches in your email inbox to make sure you didn’t overlook the email with the link to access your eCard.
I am not sure if I received a Print Card or an eCard
First, reach out to your Training Center to confirm which card you received.
Can't remember your Training Center's information? Refer to the following tips.
- Ask a coworker or friend who took the class with you. The Training Center’s information can be found on the back of his or her card.
- If your school or employer made the arrangements for the class, he or she should have the Training Center’s contact information.
- Do you have a student manual/workbook from the class? It may have a label on it that includes the Training Center’s name.
- Visit our Find a Course tool to search for the name of Training Centers in the same area where you took the class.
- If you are unable to get a response from your Training Center, please email TCCSupport@heart.org, and include the Training Center’s name, the Instructor’s first and last name, the city and state, and any other details about your class.
Search for your TC Contact Info