What kind of card are you looking for?
Before reaching out to your Training Center to request a new card, first try to run a few searches in your email inbox to make sure you didn’t overlook the email with the link to access your eCard.
- Search and make sure you don't have any emails from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's possible that the email would have come directly from the Training Center's email. Run a search with the name of their organization.
- Can't remember your Training Center's information? Refer to the following tips for eCards.
I am not sure if I received a Print Card or an eCard
First, reach out to your Training Center to confirm which card you received.
Can't remember your Training Center's information? Refer to the following tips? Refer to the following tips.
- Ask a coworker or friend who took the class with you. The Training Center’s information can be found on the back of his or her card.
- If your school or employer made the arrangements for the class, he or she should have the Training Center’s contact information.
- Do you have a student manual/workbook from the class? It may have a label on it that includes the Training Center’s name.
- Visit our Find a Course tool to search for the name of Training Centers in the same area where you took the class.
- If you are unable to get a response from your Training Center, please email TCCSupport@heart.org, and include the Training Center’s name, the Instructor’s first and last name, the city and state, and any other details about your class.
Search for your TC Contact Info